[OccupyComms] Fwd: [berlinbiennale] Berlin.TheGlobalSquare.org

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:25:54 GMT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Greetings, fellows!

We send you this message from TakeTheSquare, the international
coordination network for the occupy and acampadas movement born in Spain
during the first camps in May 2011.

We are putting forward the platform http://berlin.theglobalsquare.org ,
which is derivation of TheGlobalSquare.org project - a platform for our
movement. The plan is to gather there information about both the
activities to take place during the presence of TheGlobalSquare in
Biennale (its hackaton, talks, conferences, presentations etc) and also
about the other occupy groups.

We see the presence of occupy in Biennale as the whole Global Square :-)
We would like to invite you to register yourself in our website (until
now we have Madrid, Barcelona and DRY International) in order to create
your own blog inside the platform and promote the activities of your local
group. We also have forum and agenda in the website, as well as an online
form for submission of projects/ideas.

We plan to coordinate this platform of promotion with the developments
of IT working-group as well.

More information about what we plan is at
http://wiki.theglobalsquare.org/wiki/TheGlobalSquare_@Berlin .

Register your assembly at http://berlin.theglobalsquare.org and let's
start to build together The Global Square at Berlin Biennale!