[OccupyComms] Cairo Open Letter reply

Manuel manuel at whiteflag.info
Sun Jun 10 17:51:15 GMT 2012

Glad to hear your words, Philp

I am striving for the human community already many years. I have achieved little and it is difficult for me just to be heard, but I am satisfied with every little progress in this direction because I truly think every effort towards this aims is worth. I think it is a way of thinking rather simple, therefore I think that it might turn up as a big stream one day soon.

In this regard I appeal to such talented people here as Ternura, Mikifus, Carolina..…I am sure they are able to move this forwards. (I have researched it, studied the main languages and cultures in the world but I am not good with new communication technologies).

Best wishes to all

Manuel