[OccupyComms] Sheffield student being extradited to the US to face USA Courts for just LINKING to copyrighted material

Andy Cropper (personal email) artbyandyc at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 19:41:00 GMT 2012

hi guys, this video on youtube is currently doing the rounds, and if you're in Sheffield this especially relevent as Richard O'Dwyer, a student at Sheffield Hallam, needs our support.

I'm going to just cut and paste the details as this'll be easier

from Andy Cropper on Facebook via Deborah Mahmoudieh - If you are from the UK --- LISTEN UP ---- no joke --- this is a UK ALERT ... all my viewers in England... I know you're not going to stand for this --- time to grow a set and call your representatives --- watch now or forever be subject to the will of the USA --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUlQGdP7Wow

Evidence Blog http://onecandleinthedark.blogspot.com
even more at http://www.cbsyousuck.com

Richard O'Dwyer is a student from Sheffield Hallam University, and needs our support -  BBC article here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-16544335

is it possible to put something on Occupy Sheffield??? and get out on Twitter?? And anywhere else people deem necessery??
 And can we mention this at the Occupy conference, just in case I'm not around as I'm still being very up and down manic-wise

Andyxxx