[OccupyComms] [Occupy London] Re: I dont have time for this conversation

Steve Maclean steven.maclean79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:38:16 GMT 2012

Hey Joe,

I (and I'm sure others in the OT wg) would love to be part of a NGA and to
inform people of how we do things. For that to happen though, we would need
at least a week's notice (ideally more), especially if it were outside
London.

I saw there was a note to send invitations, but it seems that never
happened. I didn't even know a NGA was scheduled to take place in Liverpool!

As it happens I have a busy weekend, and don't much like that the Pirate
Pad has some misinformation (there was no proposal to move the NGA to
London met with consensus) so I won't be taking any part.

I can't speak for anyone else in the group, but as they are all busy people
and don't actually know about this yet, I imagine no-one else from the OT
will be present either.

Steve