[OccupyComms] [Occupy London] Re: I dont have time for this conversation

Anthony Clinton anthony at silverback-group.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:46:40 GMT 2012

Don't mean to be harsh Tina but I really really don't have time for this
right now. Talk to school of ideas or Ronan for updates on where thing are
with this.

All the best Ant.
--------------------------

Once again, Just to be clear. I am not organising this event.. Just
forwarding information from School of Ideas.

To the best of my knowledge the venue change had a national consensus
(don't know if any body was looking for consensus from st paul's camp - i
wasn't there.) and if the event goes ahead it will be Hosted by Occupy
Liverpool with help from school of ideas.

see details here.
https://occupywiki.org.uk/wiki/National_Occupy_Conference/2012-02_Liverpool

I would suggest that any attendees contact Occupy Liverpool directly or
School of Ideas on 07954227762.

--

Ant
Mobile: