[OccupyComms] Fw: International from London

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:23:35 GMT 2012

FYI
Sent from phone

-----Original Message-----
From: marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:22:44
To: <squares at lists.takethesquare.net>
Subject: International from London

Forwarded Message
Dear All,

A few of us are interested in the international dimension of Occupy/15M so we have decided to reactivate the International WG.

If you would like to participate/follow/interact with this WG here are the ways to do so:

1. direct email to the WG :
international at occupylondon.org.uk

2. join the WG on the website
http://occupylondon.org.uk/groups/international/

this space will be used to post information for international things. If you want to be kept up to date I suggest that you subscribe to "all email" so you will get notifications when things are being posted.

3. Join the WG mailing list
occupylondoninternational at lists.riseup.net

This list is not only for people in London, but for anyone who is interested in communicating regarding international issues. It could be also a good way to maintain contact with those that were active in Occupy in London, but have now moved to other countries.

Just write to the list if you would like to join.

Sent from phone