[OccupyComms] Sunday 9th Dec - Southwark Event

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:05:38 GMT 2012

Pls share in London / Southwark networks

Meeting details:
this Sunday, 2-5pm, upstairs at The Recreation Ground (pub), 65 Camberwell
Church Street SE5 8TR.

 *Our communities, our rights and other animals*

In the first of a series of discussions, Peoples Republic of Southwark
invite you to join us in an attempt to assess where we, Southwark
residents, communities and workers are at both in the local and wider
context.

Caught in the perpetual, vicious circle of 'reacting' and 'fighting
against' local government's inanities, national government malice and
global destruction of everyone and everything, including the planet, it is
difficult to step back, reflect and work on alternatives.

First of the discussions, on Sunday 9th December, 2-5pm, will look at some
of the recent alternative proposals,Community Bill of
Rights<http://occupylawuk.org/>
, Agreement of the
People<http://www.aworldtowin.net/blog/marching-in-footsteps-of-levellers.html>
and Democracy 2015 <http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/democracy2015/>. We
hope to have people from each of the three projects introduce the ideas.