[OccupyComms] Fwd: UK-Ireland Occupy Convention Joint Statement

occupy lsx occupylsx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:19:24 GMT 2011

Trying this again

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: occupy lsx <occupylsx at gmail.com>
Date: 21 November 2011 00:04
Subject: UK-Ireland Occupy Convention Joint Statement
To: occupynewcastle at gmail.com, occupyedinburghmedia at gmail.com,
occupycomms at email-lists.org, occupyplymouth at hotmail.co.uk, max at ear-2-ear.com,
rosewd58 at hotmail.co.uk, philleach at hotmail.com, press at occupycork.org,
ruth at allwomencount.net, zoe.holloway at hotmail.com, iancbarker1 at gmail.com

Hi all,

Below is the statement that was agreed early today at the UK-Ireland Occupy
Convention.

We will be writing up our Occupy London press release including this
statement here for distribution at 12 midday, and hopefully news editors
will be receiving lots of other releases from all of us.

Cheers,
Ro
07745 651634

"We have come together in London this weekend on behalf of our respective
occupations.  We have created connections, shared experiences and
collaborated on our ideas through consensus. We unite to make change.  We
have resolved to meet again over the weekend of 17-18th December in order
to continue building the UK-Ireland Occupy network."