[OccupyComms] There people are in.

Occupy Brighton info info at occupybrighton.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 23:27:50 GMT 2011

Hi all, sorry for any further confusion. The email was supposed to be so you could be invited to the list, not directly added. Hope there is no problem to at least start with this list.

We had an offer today from someone saying they could put us in touch with some trained bouncers who are willing to donate some time. Could be something to look into if you are having trouble. Yet to see how they behave and if they help or hinder. Will keep you posted.

We managed to get out statement out today, a slightly modified version of lsx.

http://occupybrighton.co.uk

Glasgow also sent this which is well thought out.

http://occupyglasgow.org/about/safer-spaces-policy-for-the-camp.html

Stay safe, stay warm, eat well and don't burn out.

You all know about the new meeting date in London?

These camps have come back to me so far and said they want on the list.

info at occupyleeds.co.uk
occupy_glasgow at hotmail.com - they are going to pass it on to one of the
campers though.
occupydamestreet at gmail.com