[meersbrook-house] Minutes of Steering Group meeting 2nd Sept, update on online survey

Nick Roscoe nick at nickroscoe.com
Sat Sep 27 03:28:27 GMT 2014

Hi All

Please find attached the minutes from the Steering Group meeting 2nd Sept.
Sorry there has been a wait. I've been busy doing the online survey.  After
a couple of trial surveys running past some of the Steering Group we've
agreed that we will wait until after the public meeting before finalising
on certain points.   For now there is a holding page asking visitors to add
their email address so they can be notified when the survey is up and
running.

I've no idea how many people are on this list - but if you are reading this
now and think you'd like a reminder once the survey is up and running,
please go ahead and add your email now..
http://survey.meersbrookhall.org.uk

Nick