[meersbrook-house] Examples of council buildings sold to developers

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 20:13:15 GMT 2014

Hi folks,

Your help if you have a moment please.

Can anyone remind me of some of the examples of council / community buildings that have been sold off to private developers? I know that Vestry Hall is a good example but would be good to know a little more about it and any others (ideally local) you can think of.

This is to help get discussion going in one of the small groups at the public meeting. Having been out of Sheffield for the past 10 years, my own knowledge is a little patchy!

Thanks all,
Laura

Laura Holmes 07736 844109
laura at b4wd.org.uk