[meersbrook-house] "Help Urgently Needed to Distribute Flyers NOW”

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Sun Sep 21 16:52:57 GMT 2014

That's great Leonie, I'll pop you down on the spreadsheet now. Also
excellent headsup on the Royal Mail finder. I'll jot those details down
later. The eagle eyed amongst you might have noticed I added a few roads
to the bottom of the list. I'd suggest they're only done if we have
enough left and in preference to the three really big roads at the
bottom, Warminster Road, Thorpe House Rise and Hollythorpe rise. This is
because I noticed by flyering all the other roads as we have we've
covered all of the Meerbrook ward as outlined on Google. Just to point
out however that these are not essential but would be nice. I'm off out
now to cover the roads i signed up to, I'll take another portion to
maybe go out again tomorrow on the ones left.

--
Kind regards
Anthony Ashton

Office - (0114) 383 0114