[meersbrook-house] "Help Urgently Needed to Distribute Flyers NOW”

Leonie Kapadia leonie.kapadia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 08:48:58 GMT 2014

Hi
I can do Milmount Road (52 addresses)
Lees House Court (9 address)
Lees Hall Avenue (up to Upper Albert Road)  (70 addresses whole road but
only 10-20 up to Upper Albert)
Beverlys Road  16 addresesLees House Court  9 addressesHollythorpe Crescent
 20
That's 126 flyers plus some spares please for people I see walking past
etc.  150 then please.

Moira - please could you pick up for me when you get yours???

PS use http://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode this page to find number of
addresses on a road.

PPS I can probably do a bit of laminating at work if any needed.

Leonie