[meersbrook-house] Please can you add me to the mailing list?

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Wed Sep 17 15:58:42 GMT 2014

Hi Leonie. I approved your registration on the message board last night.
There is already a Facebook page and event setup for the 30th at:
www.facebook.com/meersbrookhall

I'm running the page at the moment and going to add the artwork we've had
printed  tonight, there's just an outstanding issue with a survey we're
trying to set up as regards how much we publish quite yet.

I'll investigate adding you to the list but that's not something under my
control. For organisation matters the message board is preferable.