[meersbrook-house] Meersbrook Halll Steering Group meeting of 2nd September

kate souper katesouper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 21:02:19 GMT 2014

*Re Publicity via Carfield School*

I spoke to the Deputy Headteacher Adrian Digby on friday.

He would like to be emailed a copy of the flyer in advance at:
deputyheadteacher at carfield.sheffield.sch.uk

 to check the flyer's content and once happy the school can put 620 in
school bags and will put something in the next parents newsletters.

The school will also be happy to display several posters.

Cheers  Kate