[meersbrook-house] public meeting organisers

Rhiannon Thomas rhian at eggplanet.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 13:05:30 GMT 2014

David

This sub group meeting has been set to organise a public meeting /
consultation session. It was felt the majority of people in attendance at
the Steering Group knew of the group's existence due to Facebook or word of
mouth and so the wider population of Meersbrook probably aren't aware of
the future of Meersbrook House. It was agreed that before the project
progresses much further a meeting was needed to publicise the group to a
wider audience and to gather ideas for the future of the house.

The sub group has been set up to organise this one meeting. This public
meeting date has not yet been set but will be after the school holidays. In
order to plan this meeting and  feed back to the steering group before the
school holidays the date of the 2nd was set. The people who volunteered all
felt they had skills to offer relevant to this group and that by meeting
before the school holidays we would have the time to get the preparations
done.

You haven't said whether you wish to contribute to this sub group or are
making a general point about involvement in sub groups. I agree that a
process for participation in sub/working group needs to be established.
Maybe this could be added to the agenda for the 9th.

Rhian