[meersbrook-house] public meeting organisers

Moira Walker moira_walker at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:21:54 GMT 2014

Hi laura, that sounds like a good idea to me. Thanks for volunteering! I'm also happy with the pub...obviously! See you all then,
Moira

From: david at solar-active.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:09:19 +0100
To: laura at b4wd.org.uk
CC: meersbrook-house at email-lists.org
Subject: Re: [meersbrook-house] public meeting organisers

Laura, Chris and all
As I left the meeting early I was not there when this meeting was arranged. Hope to see you on 2nd July as I have skills in organising public meetings.
Kind regards,
David

David Garlovskydavid at solar-active.com"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” - Maya Angelou
Schools & Homes Energy Education Project84 Upper Valley RoadSheffield S8 9HE+44 (0)114 258763907968844891

On 19 Jun 2014, at 20:56, Laura Holmes <laura at b4wd.org.uk> wrote:Happy to go with Moira’s suggestion of meeting in the White Lion (just to avoid confusion, this is the meeting of the smaller working group on Weds 2nd July, not the full steering group meeting on the 9th).Would be willing to put an agenda together and chair this meeting if everyone else who has volunteered for this group is happy for me to do so?Cheers,Laura From: kaktusandnome leach [mailto:kaktus_nome at hotmail.com]