[meersbrook-house] leaflet and poster content

David Garlovsky david at solar-active.com
Sat Aug 30 19:33:28 GMT 2014

Dear All

Anthony and I met today and reviewed and agreed on content of leaflet and poster. I attach and will also upload to Forum.
If you have any revisions or any additions please contact summit a.s.a.p. Anthony will now create the design ready for 2nd September SG meeting.

David

David Garlovsky
david at solar-active.com

84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield
S8 9HE

0796 884 4891
+44 (0)114 258 7639

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau