[meersbrook-house] Facilitators for public meeting

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Fri Aug 15 16:52:28 GMT 2014

Just quickly, you don't need to put the index.php bit on the end of the
forum address. I know it's complicated already but without deciding on a
shorter domain name there's not much apart from this I can do about it.
So, just to restate that, you only need to copy in:

http://meersbrook.technologikal.com

Hopefully we can decide on a domain to go with to go on the publicity at
the next Steering group meeting and I can keep this address as a
forwarding address too.

--
Kind regards
Anthony Ashton

Office - (0114) 383 0114
Mobile - (07738) 150 322

www.technologikal.com

On 14/08/2014 23:45, Rhiannon Thomas wrote:
> [...]

---