[meersbrook-house] Facilitators for public meeting

Rhiannon Thomas rhian at eggplanet.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 22:45:40 GMT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rhiannon Thomas" <rhian at eggplanet.co.uk>
Date: 14 Aug 2014 23:43
Subject: Re: [meersbrook-house] Facilitators for public meeting
To: "Liz" <lizziemartinez2 at yahoo.co.uk>

Hi Liz

Parks, Woodlands and Countryside are now called Parks and Countryside.

Unfortunately the public meeting group hasn't been set as we are waiting
confirmation of a venue. Linda Hall is investigating availability if St
Paul's Church. The next meeting of the Steering Group will be on Tuesday
2nd September. I have just typed up the minutes from the last meeting but
wanted to check something with Laura before circulating.

I think it might be worth adding 'local residents' to the list of
stakeholders so people know they don't have to be affiliated to a group to
be involved.

Could you add the link to the forum as I think this will be promoted for
communications, rather than the email list.
http://meersbrook.technologikal.com/index.php

Just some very quick thoughts before bed!

Rhian