[Hazelhurst-Shareholders] Notice of Hazelhurst CSA on Thursday 21st September

hazelhurst CSA hazelhurstcsa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:23:44 GMT 2017

Dear Members and Shareholders,

Hazelhurst CSA will have an AGM on Thursday 21st September from 6 to 7.30
<x-apple-data-detectors://0>, doors open at 5.30 for refreshments.

Venue tbc shortly

Hazelhurst started over 10 years ago and was one of the pioneers of local
organic food growing in Sheffield. Founding members and events moved on,
and following the sale of the vegbag business last year we were thinking of
closing down this year if no-one could be found to make use of the Co-op
infrastructure.

Happily, there are now Hazelhurst members who are keen to take Hazelhurst
into a new phase of local organic food production and distribution in
association with Regather.  We think that this is a good use of the
cooperative infrastructure that was painstakingly set up and that
substantial positive advances could be made for local food.

The agenda and an outline proposal will be emailed to you shortly.  The
proposal will be presented formally at the AGM for discussion.

Please put this date in your diary and if can let us know if you are
coming.

Kind Regards

Joan Miller and Yvonne O'Donovan

If you wish to discuss this further in person prior to the AGM please call
Joan on 07505129329 or Yvonne on 07879697569