[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] Sat. 6 Dec Hazelhurst seasonal creative afternoon

Hazelhurst Admin admin at hazelhurst.coop
Mon Dec 1 13:32:05 GMT 2014

 Dear Co-op Members, Veg Bag Customers, and Hazelhurst Co-op Supporters,

 To celebrate a successful 2014 we would like to invite you to a
 Seasonal Creative Get-Together (1- 4.30pm) and a visit to the Hazelhurst
 fields on the afternoon of Saturday the 6th December.

 We will meet at 1pm at 104 Albert Road and drive together (car share)
 to the Hazelhurst fields to cut some holly and twigs etc and then head
 back to 104 Albert Road to create some beautiful, seasonal door hangings
 and enjoy some tea and mince pies.

 There's time to chat about the Co-op, get to know some other Co-op
 members, and perhaps exchange some ideas for the coming year...

 If someone just wants to join us later, when we've returned from the
 fields, for some tea and mince pies and a chat, that's fine too, of
 course. We should be back the latest at 3pm.

 Please send me an email on <renatedeiss at yahoo.co.uk> and let me know if
 you're coming, so we can sort out the transport.
 We can organise a car share.

 I'm looking forward to our creative afternoon and hope many of you can
 make it.....it will be fun...

 Best wishes

 Renate

 <renatedeiss at yahoo.co.uk>