[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] News Update - Social and Volunteering

naomi.hazelhurst.coop naomi at hazelhurst.coop
Wed Jun 12 10:38:21 GMT 2013

Hello All

Just a brief update before the next newsletter goes
out.

The next Hazelhurst social is on WEDNESDAY 19TH JUNE, 7.00PM AT
THE WHITE LION PUB ON CHESTERFIELD ROAD. All Welcome. We are trying a
venue that is more local to most of the people that tend to come.

EXTRA VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED: This is a very busy time on the land at
Hazelhurst. The poor weather we had in early spring means we are a
little behind. We woud really benefit from more volunteers on
Wednesdays, Thursdays and the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. The
sooner the better. Some of this will be preparing the ground and
transplanting plants from the polytunnel to the ground outside. It's
rewarding, pleasant work and a great way to learn more about organic
growing. The weather has been so nice lately too. If you can help please
get in touch with me on 07857869740 or Stella on 07541209661

Thanks and
best wishes

Naomi