[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] Watering

Hazelhurst Admin admin at hazelhurst.coop
Wed Jun 5 10:05:30 GMT 2013

 URGENT HELP REQUIRED

 We desperately need people to water the polytunnel on a Monday, Friday,
 Saturday and Sunday. Without it our veg is in danger of withering and
 it
 is too much for our grower to keep on top of alone. Morning and/or
 evening. It is a pleasant half hour to an hour job and could be
 combined
 with dog walking, exercise or picnicing. You would probably need a car
 or be a keen cyclist to get down the lane. Occasional or regular help
 would be greatly appreciated. Please call Naomi on 07857869740 if you
 are prepared to be added to a rota.

 Thanks

 Naomi