[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] This Thursday, Hazelhurst CSA event

Hazelhurst Admin admin at hazelhurst.coop
Sat Jan 28 14:22:16 GMT 2012

 Dear Supporters

 Just a quick reminder about our event this Thursday at the Quaker
 Meeting House. This is an opportunity to find out more about Hazelhurst
 Community Supported Agriculture Co-op and its new share offer

 This is what will happen:

 6.30 Home made food and refreshments (upstairs)
 7.00 The Story of Hazelhurst
 7.15 Talk by Rebecca Laughton – Surviving and Thriving on the Land
 8.05 Oral History of Farming in the Moss Valley – Heather Hunt
 8.35 The Hazelhurst Share Offer
 9.15 Close

 We will send you an email copy of the share documentation and business
 plan on the launch day - Wednesday 1st February. A paper copy will also
 be available on the night.

 Kevin Walters will be available before and after the meeting and in the
 break to answer any questions in person about the share offer.

 We are also pleased to announce that we have appointed a qualified
 grower who will start work on 1 March.

 Thank you for your support so far. We are  entering a new, active and
 productive phase of this community enterprise.

 Best wishes

 Joan Miller
 Chair, Hazelhurst Management Committee