[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] Feb 2nd event: From your Farm to your Fork

Hazelhurst Admin admin at hazelhurst.coop
Sun Jan 15 00:28:51 GMT 2012

 Hazelhurst Community Supported Agriculture Co-op is taking a big step
 forward. We are launching our share offer at an exciting event on
 Thursday 2 February. Please come to the event and tell your friends and
 colleagues. Please look at the attached notice and forward it to
 everybody you know!

 From your Farm to your Fork:
 Finding out about Hazelhurst CSA

 Thursday February 2nd
 6.30 (welcome with home-made food) for 7pm meeting
 Quaker Meeting House, St James Street S1 2EW*

 To see an article about Hazelhurst in this week's Sheffield Telegraph,
 see:
 http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news/going_back_to_the_land_1_4135356

 Bardy McNair
 For Hazelhurst CSA Co-op