[esocialaction] FW: [Air-L] Book: Researching with Communities:Grounded perspectives on engaging communities in research

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Fri Apr 18 17:00:34 BST 2008

Daniel

I suspect that Peter Day can give you a (possibly slightly biased ;-) reivew of the book.

I certainly think I should get myself a copy and get a copy for the library at SHU.

Andy

Andy Dearden
Reader in e-SocialAction
Communication and Computing Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Harmer Building
Sheffield
S1 1WB