[esocialaction] FW: [DW] Event - The British Invasion: Innovations in Online Activism from mySociety.org - 13 July 2006 - Washington, DC

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Thu Jul 6 09:33:06 BST 2006

For any readers in the US, I'd like recommend Tom's session in
Washington DC. These are really interesting ways of consulting and
making politics accountable.

Andy

Andy Dearden
Reader in e-SocialAction
Communication and Computing Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Harmer Building
Sheffield
S1 1WB