[esocialaction] RSS

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 12:37:28 BST 2005

 Thanks for that David - looks useful.

Since I embarked in this I've found some useful stuff (loads of) and
done some testing ... Er I use my wifes PC for testing, she'll never
know!! I managed to put a feed from the blogzene onto her My Yahoo which
she uses as her home page.

The blog systems I set up are all multiblogs so what I have decide to do
is this:

The "subscribe" button on a blog was going to link to a page with the
different options and instructions for their use. Instead I am now
planning to have the subscription link go to a blog dedicated to RSS.
Each blog entry will be on one of the methods of subscribing. This means
that these can be categorised, commented on, searched and added to.
Meaning you and others could add to this as well as commenting and/or
rating a particular method. There seems to be loads of em out there.

Steve T