[esocialaction] open documentary project - draft proposal

Yuwei Lin yuwei at ylin.org
Mon Sep 12 16:19:13 BST 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for showing your interest in the project.

I'm trying to narrow down the project to a more doable level. It is
possible that we will cooperate with TacticalTech
(http://www.tacticaltech.org) and incorporate their practical activities
with the research activities. To make this incorporation easier, I have
listed three main research duties essential in this project: 1) mapping
user requirements/needs for new media toolset (need assessment); 2)
facilitating training workshop (teaching users how to use the new media
toolset in a local level); 3) evaluation. Can all interested people go
to the wiki page and put your name and affiliation in the category you
wish to participate? Cheers.

/yuwei
--
Yuwei Lin | yuwei at ylin dot org