[esocialaction] open documentary project - draft proposal

Yuwei Lin yuwei at ylin.org
Wed Sep 7 11:21:01 BST 2005

Dear All,

Following up our enthusiastic discussion on an open documentary project
earlier, Andy and I have drafted a proposal for the EU IST FET Call 5
(see attached and also
http://fp6.cordis.lu/fp6/call_details.cfm?CALL_ID=55 and
http://fp6.cordis.lu/fp6/areas.cfm?CALL_ID=55#164). We are planning to
submitted this proposal through the EU instrument "special targeted
research project'.

If interested, please take a look at the draft proposal and add your
valuable insight to it. We are also hoping an experience person can take
the lead of the proposal now as a core contact for submission. We are
looking forward to seeing how this draft transpires.

Best wishes,
yuwei

--
Yuwei Lin | yuwei at ylin dot org