[esocialaction] uk vol sector hub evaluation

m.powell at pop3.poptel.org.uk m.powell at pop3.poptel.org.uk
Thu Oct 20 12:09:21 BST 2005

I don't know if anyone on this list intends to follow up on Andy's
link to a call for tenders for the evaluation component of the home
office funded ict hub for the voluntary sector.  Myself, I am not so
interested in or experienced with evaluation to think of tendering in
my own right.  However if anyone else with more of an evaluation
focus in their work is interested and would like a partner who has
been directly involved in developing information strategies and
exploring the use of ICT in the voluntary and community sectors for
twelve years now, then please get in touch.

Thanks anyway Andy for feeding us the info in the first place.

Best wishes

Mike Powell