[esocialaction] Fwd: Community Informatics Research SIG bulletin board

Leonie Ramondt leonie at ultralab.net
Mon Oct 10 11:56:03 BST 2005

there's such a significant overlap with these folks, i thought it useful
to post this here for anyone interested.
leonie

Hello there

If you have seen this message already on other lists, please excuse the
cross posting.    Bev Trayner and I have set up a discussion board on
community informatics and research that we hope can continue the
conversation that began at Open University in June. I know that action
has been thin on the ground but time/and people is always the issue.  We
hope that this discussion can lead up to another small workshop at part
of the Prato 2006 Community Informatics Conference (Oct 9-11, in Prato,
Italy).

I've posted a query about quantitative research and how it relates to
community informatics -just for a change of emphasis, but of course, the
discussion is open.

If you'd like to join in, please follow the links from the left-hand
menu (under SIGS) at www.ciresearch.net.  You will need to register to
join the discussion board (the usual name and password stuff).

Larry
Larry Stillman
Centre for Community Networking Research, Monash University  www.ccnr.net
  www.webstylus.net