[esocialaction] Building a shared bibliography

David Wilcox david at partnerships.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 11:43:04 BST 2005

Apologies if this has been mentioned before - but how about also
using http://del.icio.us/ for some collaborative bookmarking? Looking
at tags there including socialtech socialsoftware
communityinformatics throws up a lot of references

More here on how it works
http://www.partnershipsonline.org.uk/wiki/pmwiki.php?
n=Technology.Delicious

Regards