[esocialaction] Community media for e-democracy

David Wilcox david at partnerships.org.uk
Fri Aug 26 10:17:22 BST 2005

Hi all

You may be interested that I've blogged a piece in celebration of
Steve's great work in Teesside, at
http://partnerships.typepad.com/civic/2005/08/a_modest_projec.html

Most of the national local e-democracy programme is top-down, and I
think Steve's approach is an important way to complement that. If you
would like to add some public encouragement, you are welcome to add
comments under the piece...other examples welcome too, of course.

David

Steve wrote