[esocialaction] open movie project - and mini-media?

David Wilcox david at partnerships.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 20:56:14 BST 2005

As well as yuwei's 'big picture' ideas I'm fascinated to learn more
about Ann's mini-movies.

I think there's great scope in 'mini-media' generally, based on the
day-to-day or hobby tools that people are using.

As well as a bigger, funded project, how about something low-key and
practical that helps people use what they have to hand? There are
quite a few free hosting facilities for video blogging. Is there
scope for a mini-media group here?

David