[esocialaction] open movie project

Ann Light annl at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 18:09:35 BST 2005

Hi All,

I've just come back from my hols to this discussion on movies so I would
like to put my hand up and say that if it's going to be innovative, open
source and about storytelling, I'd love to help!

I've been discussing the idea of making mini-movies with various people
for use on mobile phones and wonder if that might be an interesting way
to take it as they are supposed to be short and the constraints of the
small screen are an artistic challenge... We liked the idea of an
interactive component and were wondering about using ideas submitted by
return as a way of developing new strands. So far I've begun drafting
story lines, but that's all.

Anyway, whatever happens, I'd be keen to hear more.

Ann