[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Potential project

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Sat Jan 13 12:25:27 GMT 2024

Hi Milka,

Greetings in 2024!

Here at CASH we are submitting a funding application to Deptford Challenge Trust to run a project with 4 housing co-ops and 4 community groups. It will involve peer researchers within the organisations and explore decision making /inclusivity / housing experiences and needs. We would very much like you to be a part of it, running 2 workshops, support with a follow up meeting and  evaluation. It will take place from June 2024 until May 2025. Would £800 (approx 40hrs @ £20 an hr) for your fee be an appropriate amount to put in, if indeed you are interested?

Best wishes,

Abigail