[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: New Housing Co-op

Communication | CASH communication at ldn.cash
Thu Jan 4 12:27:05 GMT 2024

Hey,

I just noticed this email, perhaps someone from O&E could get back to Ceri?

Also stumbled upon this:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-start-a-housing-cooperative-in-10-steps-tickets-763385806497?aff=odcleoeventsincollection

In co-operation

Communication Circle
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*