[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] CASH & East London housing co-op event (19 Oct or 2 Nov)

Jane L janelaporte04 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:00:31 BST 2023

Hi Abigail

Ok, so the event date is confirmed as *Thursday 2 November, 6.30-8.30pm*.

It will be at
*Pelican House, Cambridge Heath Road, E1 5QJ. *

As mentioned before, the theme of the event will be around different ways
of financing new housing co-ops.  The format will be that each presenting
group will do about 5 mins at the very beginning to outline their
particular take on financing, and then we'll break everyone up into small
groups for the speed dating session.  So you'll do 5 x 10-minute sessions
with each smaller group, doing a Q&A.

There'll be some feedback at the end and a chance to talk about any
upcoming events.

Let me know if you have any questions and when you're able to confirm a
name (or names).

cheers
Jane

--