[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Any value for us to to do this ?? Abby

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Fri Oct 20 17:49:32 BST 2023

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Any value for us to to do this ?? Abby
Date: Friday, October 20, 2023 17:48 BST
From: "Abigail Hammond | CASH" <abigail.h at ldn.cash>
To: cad-outreach-engagement-circle at email-lists.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Share your views on social impact investment
Date: Monday, October 16, 2023 14:00 BST
From: Windsoredge Research <invite at decipherinc.com>

To: abigail.h at ldn.cash

Hi,

We are Windsoredge Research Ltd, an independent research and insight consultancy. We are emailing you because we are conducting research into the social impact investment sector on behalf of a client. The research is aiming to gain an understanding of the social impact investment sector and of some of the principal organisations and brands involved. We want to talk to those who are active in this sector now, in any capacity (e.g. investors, investment recipients, facilitators, public sector), as well as those who might become involved in the future.

Your views and opinions are vitally important to this research and we would be very grateful if you could spare the time to complete the survey.

It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and as a token of appreciation, all those completing the survey will be asked at the end whether they would like to receive a summary sector synopsis of the findings of the research. In addition, you will be asked if you want to be entered into a prize draw to win a hamper worth £100, with a selection of goods from social enterprises via The Social Supermarket. Full terms and conditions will be available in the survey.

The closing date for this survey is midnight Friday 3rd Novemeber 2023. By clicking the green box below, you confirm you are aged over 18 and consent to taking part in this survey. You can opt out at any point from this survey using the opt out link below or by emailing info at windsoredge-research.com
Take our survey
The survey is being administered by Windsoredge Research Ltd. We are members of The Market Research Society and operate under its strict Code of Conduct. This ensures all data will be treated in the strictest confidence and your answers will remain anonymous at all times. Please be aware that we will collect your email address to administer the prize draw and/ or summary synopsis delivery only.

If you have trouble logging in to the survey, please try pasting https://surveys.windsoredge-research.com/survey/selfserve/1c3c/230900?list=1&source=YqX328i01p into your web browser or you can email info at windsoredge-research.com for assistance.

Thank you for your time and feedback

Juliet Strachan
Managing Director

Windsoredge Research Ltd
t 44 (0) 7768998491
http://www.windsoredge-research.com
Windsoredge Research | Windsoredge House | Nailsworth | GLOS GL6 0NP·| Nailsworth | England
We take our data privacy responsibilities very seriously at Windsoredge Research Ltd, and we want you to understand and feel confident about how we collect, store and handle your personal data. Our privacy policy explains this and sets out the rights you have in relation to your personal data

If you no longer wish to receive emails about this survey, please click here to opt out or contact info at windsoredge-research.com to be removed from the database.