[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Support page & other website entries

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sun Jul 16 23:26:30 BST 2023

Hi there O&E team,

Since the Doc X project entry had to change (feedback most welcome), I
also withdrew launch-related elements from the support page:
https://ldn.cash/support/ - could you please share the text and images
you would like to see above the sign up form? Happy to put it up!

Next weekend will try to add another page onto the website where people
can add feedback to Document X - will let you know how this unfolds.

Have a great week ahead!

PS. If someone fancies sharing edits to Co-ops Connect project entry,
that's also very welcome as this now might come into light if we pursue
that Discovery grant... https://ldn.cash/projects/coops-connect/

All the best,

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*