[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Doc X Launch - Thank you!

Esra Abd ElRahman | CASH esra.a at ldn.cash
Sat Jul 15 15:21:57 BST 2023

Dear all,

A huge thank you to all of you from CASH for supporting / attending the launch of Document X last week Saturday. It was a huge success, and we couldn’t have done it without all of you! It was especially so great to see so much interest and support for CLT’s and lots of people wanting to stay connected with us and even get involved!

What’s next?

We are really excited about the next phase where we will be working on delivering what we’ve set out in doc x! Building and supporting more cooperatives across the city!!

Get involved!

If you are interested in being part of the next phase / want to support us in other ways you can check out our website and apply to become a supporter: Support - CASH (ldn.cash)

Alternatively, you can respond to this email, and the Outreach and Engagement Circle will be in touch to organise a chat with you.

We would love for you to be part of our journey!

Many thanks again and see you soon!

In co-operation,

Esra
--