[Cash-board] Chair role

Leonie Weber leonie.w at ldn.cash
Sun Jun 25 13:58:46 BST 2023

Hi board members,

since the AGM is the time when roles are up for grabs.

I would like to step down as chair, if there is anybody who would like
to take this role on.

Since a while I hadn't had much capacity to be involved in the regular
activities of CASH and I don't see this changing in the near future. I
feel I am occupying a role which maybe somebody else would be more
suited to fill, somebody who is already an active, established CASH
member or somebody who is new and curious.

This said, if there is nobody who would like to take the role on, I am
happy to continue (as I did last year), but it will most likely be just
in an 'on paper' capacity, so that the role is not left vacant.

Happy to chat with anybody who has any queries regarding or interest in
the role!!

♥

*CASH* CLT

Community Assets for Society & Housing (Community Land Trust)

www.ldn.cash <http://www.ldn.cash>