[Cash-board] Board Meeting to prepare AGM - poll

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sun May 22 16:13:09 BST 2022

Hello Board people,

I trust you're enjoying the sunshine!

Just a quick reminder that the scheduling poll for our AGM-related
meeting is going to close tonight, hopefully everyone can reply before
then.

At present it looks like Wednesday the 1st is the main candidate...

https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/polls/vote/71

All the best

Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*