[Cash-board] Board Meeting to prepare AGM - poll

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sat May 14 22:00:42 BST 2022

Good evening Board Members,

I trust all is well with you!

This morning at the GM we discussed an AGM, which we could hold over the coming months, a date was pencilled, 2nd of July. Ahead of that we need to have a meeting to go over the prerequisites, in a similar way like we did last year (minutes reference) but this time most of us will be stepping down and get re-elected (if you are interested to carry on)! We suggest to hold this meeting online, some of us might be away end of May/start of Jue.

Please kindly answer this poll: https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/polls/vote/71

It would appreciated if you reply by the end of next week so we can have enough time to announce the meeting and then have time to circulate the outcomes to the membership ahead of our next GM on the 11th of June.

In co-operation
--
Szczepan Orlowski
Community Assets for Society and Housing