[Bins] inserting into existing album?

Satya bins at thesatya.com
Tue May 2 02:37:27 BST 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 09:13:42PM -0400, Laszlo Ladanyi wrote:
>To run bins on my pictures (about 2500 hires pics...) takes rather
>long :-( even though I usually just add pictures in a single subalbum.
>
>Would it be possible to add an argument to bins to indicate where is
>the root of the album tree and in that tree where bins should insert
>the newly processed directory? That way only the new dir would have to

See, now, that's why I wrote my own. Then it ended up doing what bins
does in the same situation: comparing timestamps.

I also fork off the image processing, it helps. Not sure what bins does.
Somehow my program runs faster on my data set. I may be cutting corners
that I should not, and that bins doesn't.

--
Satya. http://www.thesatya.com/
WWhhaatt ddooeess hhaallff dduupplleexx mmeeaann??