[Bins] New Style

Martin Pohlack mp26 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 6 01:21:36 BST 2005

Hi List,

I made updates to my template:

You can see an example page here:

  http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mp26/bins_test/

and download the whole thing at:

  http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~mp26/download/templates.martin.tar.bz2

Changelog:

 - new nicer background graphic,
 - unified colors,
 - layout reworked for all pages,
 - many small improvements (layout, source code etc.),
 - support javascript for tree-image-preview as in marc and joi
   templates (used joi.js),
 - strict html 4.01 (verify with small red X in the footer, this X is
   not enabled in the release),
 - circumvent several layout bugs in IE,
 - fixed bug in tree-template if root name has length zero (using
   <TMPL_UNLESS NAME="TREE_OUT"> now), maybe this go into marc and joi
   templates too, where I got the initial code from.
 - ...

I tested the layout in FF, Konquerer and IE.

As always, feedback welcome.

Regards,
Martin