[Bins] New Style

Martin Pohlack mp26 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Sat Aug 27 14:32:53 BST 2005

Hi,

of course I noticed that I broke the IE layout, just after writing the
previous mail :-(.

Unfortunately, IE does not seem to interprete style="width:auto" for
images very well (=0).

As a consequence I need the WIDTH (<TMPL_VAR NAME=THUMB_WIDTH> in the
template) and HEIGHT of each thumbnail also for the imagelist and the
subalbum pages, as it is available for the thumbnail pages.

There is also a some inconsistencies in bins on how IDs are handled.  In
the thumbnail pages they are called THUMB_ID and in the subalbum pages
THUMB_NUM.

Regards,
Martin