[Bins] Arch/Bazaar repository for BINS

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Mon Aug 8 22:04:49 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to use the Arch [1] revision system using the
bazaar [2] software to handle BINS sources. I guess such a distributed
system can help development, specially for synchronisation
with templates writers.

For those wanting to try it out, I recommend bazaar over tla, it seems
easier. Also, emacs users should take a look at the excellent Xtla [3],
the arch mode for emacs, which can use baz instead of tla.

I have set up a mirror of my reposirory on gna.org. You should
be able to register it with the following command :

baz register-archive jerome at sautret.org--public \
  http://arch.gna.org/bins/public

It can also be browsed via a web interface :
http://arch.gna.org/archzoom/jerome@sautret.org--public/bins--main

I you set up your own BINS repository and think your modifications or
your templates should be imported upstream, send me the URL of
your repo.

I will try to handle the CVS repository in parallel for now.

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome @ SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3